LatentView Analytics Limited (BSE: 543398, NSE: LATENTVIEW), a global digital analytics consulting and solutions firm, has received board approval for the acquisition of 70% of outstanding equity capital in Decision Point for a total consideration of $39.1 million. The remaining 30% equity will be acquired over the next two years, with a payout based on agreed valuation principles.

Established in 2012, Decision Point is a leader in AI-driven Business Transformation and Revenue Growth Management (RGM) solutions, boasting over 300 employees worldwide. The company specializes in RGM, Demand Forecasting, Pricing Analytics, Promotion Analytics, Retail Segmentation, and Marketing Mix Models, with a focus on CPG brands. Decision Point has received awards and recognition from Microsoft and the Promotion Optimization Institute (POI).

With over a decade of experience in developing AI-powered solutions, including the Beagle GPT conversational GenAI app for Microsoft Teams, utilized by Fortune 500 Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) customers, Decision Point complements LatentView Analytics’ offerings. LatentView provides business transformation consulting, helping companies develop and implement flexible and agile analytics roadmaps.

The acquisition of Decision Point will enhance LatentView’s expertise in data engineering, data science, data visualization, and consulting services for analytics and GenAI readiness. LatentView plans to invest in accelerating the expansion of Decision Point solutions in the North American and European markets.

Rajan Sethuraman, CEO of LatentView Analytics, emphasized Decision Point’s strength in Revenue Growth Management solutions as a key factor in the acquisition. He also highlighted the addition of 300+ highly skilled employees to LatentView’s CPG practice and the opportunity to expand into the Latin American market.

Rajan Venkatesan, CFO of LatentView Analytics, affirmed that the acquisition aligns with their commitment to focus on core verticals. He stated that the transaction will be fully funded from existing cash reserves and is expected to be EBIDTA accretive, providing enduring strategic benefits for clients.

Ravi Shankar, Founder & CEO of Decision Point, expressed excitement about becoming part of the LatentView Group and highlighted the potential for cross-pollination and synergies across organizations. He also mentioned the opportunity to introduce LatentView’s marketing and supply chain analytics solutions to Decision Point’s global consumer goods clientele.

Krishnan Venkata, LatentView’s Chief Client Officer, emphasized the importance of GenAI applications in driving sustainable growth for global leaders. With this acquisition, LatentView aims to provide enhanced technology and data analytics solutions to add value to clients.

Lincoln International and H&B Partners served as exclusive financial and legal advisors to LatentView Analytics, while Equirus Capital served as financial advisors to Decision Point.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *